I browse through hundreds of websites in a day. Trust me, I leave them without checking further. Do you know why? Because they don’t look promising or professional. Your clients think similarly when they are looking for the best digital agencies, and for which they intend to take money out of their pocket. Obviously, they don’t like to spend money on digital agencies having any general site or freelancers with no site at all.
Your website can make or break any new visitor’s trust at first glance. Any wannabe client like to see your site first to make sure it is 100% trustful. If you are worried that you have to pay more and put a lot of effort to maintain a professional looking website, let me introduce you the best digital agency WordPress themes of 2020 to vanish all your worries.
Say thanks to the spectacular collection of best digital agency WordPress themes that you can easily install in your website to make it look professional, suitable, and WordPress trustable like any big brand. Plus, you won’t empty your pocket which such themes.
Divi stands out from other themes because of its customized features suitable for digital agencies with different website feature requirement.
- Fully Visual Content Editor: Generally, free themes allow you to change post and page content only while Divi’s fully visual content editor tool gives you the freedom to change all parts of a website. From a default theme, you can make your own website fitting to your requirement list.
- Easy to Use Interface: With the help of in-built features like drag and drop, copy & paste, undo & redo, saving designs for later use, etc., you can customize the entire design with the help of few clicks only.
- Optimal Animation Effects: It allows you to insert animation in your website without suffering from tough code typing. Animation effects decorate your website giving it a catchy look, and make your brand look unique among others.
Neve is a WordPress theme done by Romanian Theme Isle, which is one of our favourite WordPress theme developers at the moment. Even though their top selling theme is Hestia, it is quite a cool theme with a lot of good features. Some of the best features include that Neve is quite fast and lightweight and that the theme has got Theme Isle’s great usability. It is a good choice for the blogger that likes quality and great usability.
When we consider a digital agency theme, there are several different layouts of Astra available for people to use in that particular industry. Astra is in demand for a handful of reasons. The entrepreneurs, agencies and other businesses in the digital industry wants to have a quality of design, and they also want the overall aesthetics in building their websites as well. There are several features of Astra available for one’s needs, but they often differ in terms of the designs they have, the layout, the typography used and the other elements in the theme. Their features have the main purpose of providing an individual with the finest and most powerful details that would make their WordPress blog or website stand out. The differing features are what truly help Astra to have unique aspects.
Hestia theme is a multi-purpose WordPress theme done by Romanian WordPress pioneers Theme Isle. It is one of the very popular themes around and has 100.000+ active installations on WordPress.org. It goes without saying that Hestia theme comes in both a free version and a premium version. We recommend that you try the free theme version before purchasing the paid version of the theme. It is a great choice and fits most blogs and websites.
Ombrello is a multipurpose WordPress Theme for creating professional looking websites for your business. This theme is for consulting business, creative agencies, IT firms, Accounting agencies, law offices, or any other business you can think of. The pages are created with the Elementor Page builder so that you can edit them with simple drag and drop options. The admin panel has options that will put you in total control of your website. Ombrello WordPress theme currently comes with a creative agency demo, with many more to come in future, for more options and flexibility of what you can create with it.
Seocify is more popular for the provision of high-tech and updated templates to meet the modern requirements of digital agencies.
- Animating Tools: Seocify offers you animated sliders, icons, and other elements for developing a constantly moving website to catch instant attention of new web visitors.
- Elementor Page Builder Tool: It helps you change the look of pre-built content.
- Multiple Templates for Each Page: If you are not satisfied with the premade design of each page, you can select a different template for each page. Your website is not limited to what’s already included in the theme. Options are always there to choose from.
Gutenberg is more popular for the provision of high-tech and updated templates to meet the modern requirements of digital agencies.
- Gutenberg & Beaver Page Builder: Build your own landing page easy through your favourite page builders.
- Contact Form 7 Integration: Gutenberg makes sure that you won’t face any problem while collecting necessary details from your clients.
- WooCommerce: Want to offer digital products as a part of the content marketing program? Like Ebooks, audios, or any other downloadable content? With Woocommerce features, you can offer digital products through your website. This tool allows easy downloads to your visitors and customers without any errors or issues.
POFO is similar to an online creative studio for digital agencies pursuing limits of creativity when it comes to design.
- Counting Section: POFO gives you a section on homepage reflecting the number of clients you have worked with, number of projects you have finished, and other countable data.
- Drag & Drop Page Builder Plugin: This plugin not only allows you to edit the site with extreme ease but also helps you create the entire design from scratch.
- Slider Revolution: It lets you create slideshow presentations within your website
Holmes offers 16 different themes to choose from.
- Widgets & Elements: With 16 different designs, you get a great number of widgets and elements to make as many changes as you prefer in your content part like testimonials, call-to-actions, etc.
- Mini-Website Option: If you want a website on an immediate basis, you can install holmes with a simple landing page giving brief information to users about your business along with contact details. Later you can add pages as you progress with web designing.
SEO Crawler is designed for all types of digital agencies like online marketing, SEO, digital marketing, social media marketing, etc.
- Multiple Templates: SEO crawler comes with 3 website themes to choose from. Each theme consists of multiple templates to select for each page design. You can mix and match templates from all the three themes to create your own custom website.
- Goodlayer Page Builder: It is a whole module of drag and drop features, making it extremely easier for you to build a custom website with a few clicks.
Marketing pro is a suitable match for multi-purpose digital agencies.
- Multi-purpose Themes: Marketing pro possesses pre-built demos to help you build customized design for each of your services. For e.g. a separate template is available for social media marketing services and a different demo for SEO services.
- Client-Friendly Homepage: No matter which theme you choose, all of Marketing Pro’s home pages come with encouraging designs to make your client go through sales funnel. All home pages are well-equipped with resources showing your credentials.
- Client Logo Sliders: Slides give you the option to upload previous clients’ testimonials with logo and quotes to leave a good impression among wannabe clients.
TheGem Focus on your core purpose and gives you theme accordingly.
- Purpose-built Website Demos: Among the collection of 70 web designs, TheGem gives you nine purpose-built websites reflecting the purpose and promise of your brand.
- Mobile-Friendly Design: Almost all sites of TheGem are mobile-friendly, so you don’t have to worry about the increasing number of smartphone users and tiny winy mobile user experience.
- Social Support: TheGem theme is fully-featured with social media widgets to open the doors of your brand for clients via social media. They will be in touch with you via their favorite social media network.
As per its name, The SEO is popular for offering marketing based themes.
- Import Design: The SEO allows you to import its design for your site and make necessary changes as per your requirements.
- Visual Composer: It has an in-built drag and drop tool to help you customize the entire design without wasting hours.
- Range of Tools: The SEO possesses a wide range of tools including slider revolution builder, the supper menu tool, icons to insert responsive characters in your designs, editable photoshop images, etc. You will find them useful for marketing purposes.
Optimize offer designs similar to its name – a perfect blend to increase your site’s visibility on search engines.
- Optimization Code: Optimized themes bring the clean code of optimization to help you create a search engine-friendly content, structure, indexes, etc.
- Lead Generation Feature: Call-to-action buttons, contact page, email opt-ins, footer form, etc., are all available within the theme getting together to open a warm welcome door for your new clients.
- Customize Template for Each Design: Whether it’s a home page design, case study showcase, analytics, etc. You get a customized template for each of your design needs.
Now you are well aware of all themes and their easier approach to building a fully-fledged website for your brand. You have a live demo to see and feel the theme. You have customized features to fulfill your design requirements list. What are you waiting for? Go on, try them, and select your best deal.
Responsive Digital Agency Themes
The WordPress themes are used to create a favourable interface for people to use. The different themes help to establish a format that different marketing individuals can use. When we consider a digital agency, there are several different themes available for the people to use in that particular industry.
The point of the marketing strategy is to put one’s brand in front of the prospects. These strategies are meant to help in convincing potential clients to trust their businesses to one’s expertise. However, today’s online market is becoming more competitive than ever. You must always find ways for your brand to stand out from the crowd, and these digital agency themes help the business to do just that! Luckily, acquiring a web presence like that can do more than just simply causing business growth.
Digital Agency Themes that is SEO Optimized
There are several themes available for one’s own needs, but they often differ in terms of the designs they have, the layout of the themes, the typography used and the other elements in the theme. Their features have the main purpose of providing an individual with the finest and most powerful details that would make their WordPress blog or website stand out. The differing features are what truly help the various themes to have their unique aspects.
The best digital themes help the blog or the website on WordPress stand out from all the other websites out there. The biggest effect created by them is to push a business forward to an actual web presence. Acquiring an effective web presence helps in business development. Through this, digital agencies have become one of the most effective and powerful means of online marketing. The themes for digital agencies available reinforce the brand awareness campaigns done by them as well. The best themes for this purpose are very professional in appearance, intuitive and functional as well.
All you have to do is pick up the right theme as per your choice and compatible with your brand’s personality. Again say thanks to feature-packed demos of each WordPress theme giving you the freedom to check out the design of the website, its features, and other facilities before you install it.
Time to be honest here, you may not find all features fitting to your brand’s style but you do have a choice to mix and match different templates to build a customized website reflecting true colors of your brand.
Now you are ready to have a look at a few great collections of WordPress themes made especially for digital agencies.
Note: Try out the live demo of each theme to experience how it feels, and on a scale of 1 to 10, how much it is compatible with your website.