Running your eCommerce business through WordPress is one of the best decisions you can make. It allows you unmatched flexibility in your content and designs without having to know a lot about coding or programming. This is mostly done through the use of plugins. If you’ve ever tried to search for a plugin, you know there are thousands out there. So, to save you a lot of time, we’re giving you a list of the best WordPress plugins for eCommerce websites! Keep reading to find out what they are and what makes them the best.
Time is money, so we’re here to save you time and money! There’s no need to go digging around on your own. Find all of the best plugins for your WordPress eCommerce store and why you should be using them below. Please note, that not every plugin will be right for your business or website. It is important to try them out and see which works best for you.
WooCommerce is one of the most popular eCommerce plugins available. It was made for WordPress and can expand and grow with you as it supports both small and large-sized businesses. It’s very flexible and customizable so you can have the store you want. Plus, it’s one of the easiest plugins to use out of the box. There also over 400 extensions or add-ons available to make sure everything you need is covered.
- Free. There are no hidden fees to use WooCommerce. The only time you’ll ever have to pay for something is if you would like a premium extension.
- Sell anything. This includes physical products, digital items, courses, subscriptions, appointments, affiliate items, and more.
- No limits. You can sell as much or as little as you need.
- Simplicity. Easy to install and you can start using it right away.
- Payment gateways covered. WooCommerce comes prepackaged with PayPal, BACS, and cash on delivery options.
- Everything is in your control. You have control over shipping rates, times, and methods as well as tax options and more.
Why you should be using it: WooCommerce is well-known, trusted, and supported worldwide. Most WordPress themes come ready to support WooCommerce already, so you don’t have to worry about any sort of integration. It is considered by many to be the best eCommerce plugin for WordPress.
AliDropship is a plugin for WordPress than can be used on its own or integrate with WooCommerce. This plugin will give you access to over 100 million products that you can easily make a profit on (they advertise an up to 2000% markup). They work with hundreds of thousands of suppliers and offer free shipping worldwide, which is amazing all on its own. Even if you don’t have dropshipping experience, AliDropship can be the perfect place to start. If you already have WooCommerce, you can download the AliDropship Woo Plugin to easily import products directly into your store.
- If you want to use the AliDropship Woo Plugin, the current cost is just a one-time fee of $89, which also comes with lifelong support. There are no hidden fees or charges to worry about.
- Get starting dropshipping quickly and easily. No products to store or ship. You can stock your store with thousands of items and make an easy profit with no hassle.
- Order tracking. The plugin will check for order updates automatically and send your customers notifications about shipping and order status.
- Fulfill orders automatically. If you’ve ever had to fulfill each order manually, you know how time-consuming it can be. Save tons of time by clicking a simple button to fulfill all of your orders at once.
Why you should be using it: AliDropship offers an unrivaled number of products at prices that can’t be beaten. The prices are so low that your markup can sometimes be up to 2000%! You can also offer free and fast shipping to all of your customers and automatic order updates so you don’t have to worry about it. AliDropship works great on its own but integrates with WooCommerce beautifully.
Email marketing can be essential to your business and OptinMonster is one of the best plugins to capture the information you need. It is powerful, easy to use, and can convert abandoning visitors into subscribers with their patented Exit Intent technology.
- Find the right time to get emails. OptinMonster will help you find the solution that works right for you. Whether that is an exit popup, scrolling popup, or more, they will help you convert visitors into subscribers.
- It works with every major email marketing service. This includes MailChimp, Aweber, Constant Contact, and more.
- Data at your fingertips. Find real-time behavior, conversion analytics, and A/B testing.
Why you should be using it: If a customer visits your website and leaves, that doesn’t mean they aren’t interested in buying something. Research shows that email lists are a powerful thing. Convert visitors into subscribers who will eventually turn into customers with OptinMonster.
Yoast SEO is one of the most powerful plugins you can use in WordPress for SEO. It provides insight and invaluable tools to increase your website and search visibility. It is easy to use, very user-friendly and can help whether you know a lot or very little about SEO. Yoast SEO can help you rank higher in Google and therefore bring more visitors to your website. When looking for WordPress plugins for eCommerce, don’t forget about your SEO!
- Free. Yoast SEO is completely free to use. You can upgrade to a premium package for even more features.
- Optimize keywords, related keywords, and key phrases easily.
- Preview what your pages will look like on Google and social networks.
- Each post and page are calculated for readability and SEO friendliness.
- Always stay up to date with Google’s ever-changing algorithm. Let Yoast do the work for you!
Why you should be using it: Yoast SEO is an invaluable plugin for any eCommerce website. It can make sure all of your products are being indexed into Google for easy searchability. This can ensure customers can find you and start buying from you right away.
Making your ecommerce store multilingual is essential if you want to sell internationally as stats show that 55% of people prefer to purchase in their own language. Weglot is a plugin that translates and displays the content of your website into 100+ languages without the need for code or a developer. You can trial Weglot for free for 10 days.
- Fast 5 minute setup
- Highest rated translation plugin on the WordPress Directory
- Automatic and human translations
- Front-end language switcher automatically added to your store
- Optimized for multilingual SEO (translated URLs, metadata and added hreflang tags)
- * Compatibility with any Themes and Plugins (incl. WooCommerce)
- A unique dashboard with an ‘in context editor’, easily edit translations & invite teammates to collaborate
- Expert support: a fully dedicated technical support team at your disposal
Why you should be using it: Weglot is compatible with all WordPress Plugins and themes, including WooCommerce. This makes translating the 1000s of product descriptions on your store effortless. There’s no manual translation – install Weglot and all the content on your store is automatically detected and translated instantly.