- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- From the left-hand menu, go to “Appearance” and select “Customize.”
- In the Customizer, you’ll see a list of options on the left-hand side. Look for the “Additional CSS” option and click on it.
- Once you click on “Additional CSS,” you’ll see a text box where you can add your custom CSS code.
- Add your custom CSS code to the text box. Make sure to use proper CSS syntax and structure.
- Once you’ve added your custom CSS code, click on the “Publish” button to save your changes.
That’s it! Your custom CSS code will now be applied to your WordPress website.
Here are a few additional tips to keep in mind:
- Always make a backup of your website before making any major changes, including adding custom CSS.
- Use comments in your custom CSS code to help you keep track of what each section of code does.
- Test your custom CSS code on different devices and browsers to ensure it looks and functions correctly.
- If you’re not comfortable with writing your own custom CSS code, you can hire a developer or use a plugin to help you.