Embedding a YouTube video on your WordPress website is easier than you might think. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- The first thing you need to do is go to YouTube and find the video you want to embed on your WordPress website. Once you’ve found the video, click on the Share button below the video.
- When you click the Share button, a pop-up window will appear with the video’s URL and embed code. Click on the Embed button to reveal the code. Then, copy the code to your clipboard.
- Now it’s time to switch to your WordPress website. Open up the page or post where you want to embed the video.
- In the WordPress editor, click the + sign to add a new block. Then, search for the “Custom HTML” block and select it.
- Once you’ve added the Custom HTML block, paste the embed code you copied from YouTube into the block.
- Preview your post or page to see if the video has been embedded correctly. If everything looks good, hit the Publish button to make your changes live.
You’ve successfully embedded a YouTube video on your WordPress website.