Beaver Builder is one of the most advanced page builders made for WordPress, it’s currently being used on more than 1.000.000 websites in total, which is impressive for any kind of plugin. It’s used by big corporations such as the hosting companies GoDaddy and WP Engine.
Use our link & download Beaver Builder & get additional offers & exclusive deals
Beaver Builder Demo & Examples
It’s impossible to explain exactly what the demos look like, below is a link that will take you to a page where you can choose between all of their demos for the page builder, page templates and customizer demos. Beaver Builder currently don’t list available “real” websites that uses their themes, they showcase that GoDaddy and WP Engine uses, but it doesn’t appear like they use it on their website, only provide it to their customers.
Click the button to view all Beaver Builder demos & examples available.
Step by Step: How To Install Beaver Builder
Uploading and installing Beaver Builder WordPress plugin is easy if you have a step by step to explain the different steps. If you have uploaded WordPress plugins before then you already know the drill, otherwise check out the steps below.
- Go to Beaver Builder and download their plugin by clicking “Get it now” in the top right corner.
- Login to your website and navigation to Plugins in the sidebar.
- Click Add New in the sidebar.
- Click Upload Plugin in the top left corner.
- Click Choose Now and upload the plugin to your website.
Beaver Builder Power Pack Addons
Beaver Builder Power Packs is add-ons to Beaver Builder which gives you access to 350+ page templates and 55+ modules. Some of the most noteworthy modules are Video Gallery, Google Maps, Album, Info Box, Team Box and much more, too much to write here. We recommend the premium version for advanced users who wish to build a landing page or business website but for most simple websites the free version is more than enough.
You view all power packs & add-ons if you go to Beaver Builders website and navigate to pricing or alternatively click the button below.
Click the button to view all power packs and addons available for Beaver Builder.
Beaver Builder Tutorial
Getting started with Beaver Builder is quite easy due to its great usability design. Below is a step by step on how to get started with the page builder plugin.
- Follow the tutorial above that explains how you install Beaver Builder Plugin
- After activating the plugin you’ll be redirected to a page that can be found under Settings > Beaver Builder.
- Go through each page and choose what modules you wish to use and on what type of pages you want Beaver Builder to be visible on.
- In the sidebar, navigation to Appearance > Customize and go through the different settings to choose layout, colors and much more.
- Go to a page or post, in the top right corner you’ll see 3 vertical dots “. . .” click those and choose “Launch Beaver Builder” under plugins.
- Alternatively to step 5, add a new block and choose Beaver Builder.
- Start creating different grid layouts, choose colors and make your awesome website.
- Optionally import page templates and much more if you have the premium version.
Beaver Builder & eCommerce
Woocommerce: Beaver Builder is fully integrated with the eCommerce plugin Woocommerce, they have a large archive on in their knowledge base on how to build your website with Beaver Builder together with all of the Woocommerce blocks and features. The premium version of Beaver builder has a lot of Woocommerce modules as well such as a pricing table module.
Easy Digital Downloads (EDD): Easy Digital Downloads is a plugin for, well, selling digital products that’s downloadable as have figured out by now. It’s a competitor to Woocommerce that beings better features and user interfaces for selling online products. Beaver builder is fully integrated with EDD and has a lot of documentation on how to build your website in the best possible way with both plugins, even though you most likely won’t need that, it’s very intuitive.
Websites That Uses Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder don’t showcase any websites themselves that uses Beaver Builder but other sites does, you can see a website such as Probeaver.com, they list multiple websites built with beaver builder but they are not directly affiliated with the owners of Beaver Builder so when watching it you need to be critical and realistic, they are most likely just listing it because they have a sponsorship with Beaver Builder and all of the examples might not be real.
Beaver Builder Pro & Lifetime
Beaver Builder is famous for their fair pricing, they don’t have annual or monthly payments, it’s all a one-time payment that lasts forever, you can use Beaver Builder on all the websites you want, there are limits. All purchases comes with a one year premium support which is not to be underestimated, that’s the only thing that has a time limit. The pricing range is $99-$399, the most noticeable differences are Beaver Builder theme and White Labeling, that’s great if you are a freelancer or an agency.
Click the button to view Beaver Builder pricing.