Thank you for your interest in contributing to our blog. SuperbThemes Blogs have over 150.000 monthly visits, and we’re always looking for brilliant contributors.
Before you submit, please take some time to review this entire page. It should answer any questions you have about our guest blogging principles, the types of content we can (and cannot) accept, the submission process, and where to submit your post idea.
Please note that while we value all of your pitches, we cannot respond to all submissions due to the volume of requests we receive. If your submission aligns with what we’re looking for and we have availability in our editorial calendar, you’ll hear from us.
- SuperbThemes cannot guarantee blog placement.
- Submissions must meet our quality standards in order to get published.
- Published articles will live exclusively on the SuperbThemes Blog.
- All final content decisions are at the blog team’s discretion.
The Bare Essentials for Every Post We Publish
- SuperbThemes has five core blogs: Website, Software, Services, Hosting, and Website.
- Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, data-rich, and personality-driven posts that teach our readers something new about the world of business.
- We look for original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Articles should reflect the writing style/tone of our Blog, which is casual, yet helpful, and never jargon-ey.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article is required. All data should have originated within the last two years.
- No more than one link to your company’s website in the body of the post.
- Links to at least 3-5 relevant SuperbThemes blog posts in your piece.
The Types of Posts We Accept
Experiment / Analysis
Did you recently run a marketing experiment? Or maybe you completed an analysis of your own or your customers’ data that yielded fascinating insights the world should know about? Write it up and send it over. These posts should include cited data, actionable takeaways, and thorough explanations of each step in the experiment or analysis process. Readers should have enough information to replicate your experiment or study if they’d like to.
These posts give readers in-depth tactical takeaways supported by relevant, recent examples, original quotes, original graphics, and current data. When readers finish this type of post, they should be able to execute on the given topic and have very few questions left on how to do it.
The Types of Posts We Do Not Accept
- Anything that’s been covered on our blog before. Please do a site search before submitting your articles.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme.
- Anything that’s too promotional for your company or organization.
- Anything that’s offensive or inaccurate.
- Anything that’s overly critical of individuals or companies — this is not a site to air grievances.
- Create H2s, H3s, and H4s to organize your content.
- Keep paragraphs short: No more than 3 sentences.
- Add bulleted lists whenever possible.
- Numbered lists should be formatted as number + period.
- Always include an introduction and a conclusion.
- When including images from other publications, cite the image source as: “Image source” and hyperlink that text with the page you found the image on.
- Copy and paste your post into Grammarly or Microsoft Word and run a spell check.
- Use Hemingway Editor to check for run-on sentences and difficult sentence structure.
Submit Your Content
Please contact us here and pitch your content idea.